If you’re not familiar with the art of Dave Palumbo, you’re missing out, but not for long. I hope this beautiful time-lapse demo inspires you!
Anthony Jones shares how to study art effectively, to become a better artist.
This week’s Friday Five is a collection of just a handful the amazing Youtube Channels to be had for artists.
1. New Masters Academy – Their Daily Life Drawing sessions are what I love most about this channel. Don’t have the time or means to sit in on a life drawing session? They have both nude and non-nude, timed sessions!
2. Will Terry – Looking for tips and advice on becoming a children’s book illustrator? Will Terry supplies this and much, much more.
3. ImagineFX – Digital Artists and Fantasy Artists will love the invaluable resources from one of the best magazines in the industry.
4. Blick Art Materials – Did you know Blick has been around since 1911? Their Youtube channel offers more than just product reviews. Take look!
5. Strathmore Artist Papers – There are a wealth of tutorials to be found in this channel, even entire workshops!
I’ll highlight more of my favorite channels next month. Do you have a go-to Youtube channel for art learning and inspiration?
Cat lovers are going to adore this and the rest of you will be amazed too!
In need of some inspiration for this month’s Airship exhibit? Take a look at this time-lapse video by Ginger Anne London, as she creates an armada of airships.
If you’re looking for some inspiration for this month’s Naked Trees exhibit, take a look at this wonderful video from Jerry’s Artarama and Tom Jones.
After sharing a few oil painting time lapse videos I thought it was time for a beautiful watercolor. The artist is Dawn Carlton.