1. Red Fox in Repose – Each Friday morning I’m going to choose something from the EBSQ front page. Today’s Patricia Lee Christensen’s zen fox caught my eye.
2. Did you hear about the newly discovered Van Gogh painting? Of course you have, but if not check out this article from the BBC.
3. 22 Famous Artists Draw the United States from Memory. Cool.
4. The Secret Role Copy Machines have Played in Modern Art.
5. Want to create your own Glitch Art? Now you can with this glitch generator.
If you hear a voice within you say “you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced.
– Vincent Van Gogh
Follow EBSQ on Pinterest!
Source: Uploaded by user via Amanda on Pinterest
–> Follow EBSQ on Pinterest.
What spurs your creativity?
1. On Being Grateful #3 – Kathleen Ralph’s awesome rendition of C-3PO as a Van Gogh portrait has been selected for a digital art exhibit through the University of Calgary. Congratulations Kathleen!
2. December’s Mandala: Letting Go – Maureen Frank’s December mandala is a wonderful exercise in both creativity and psychological cleansing. Check it out! It’s FREE.
3. Free Holiday Desktop Calendar – Terry McClary has a wonderful (and FREE) gift for her blog readers, a wonderful wallpaper for your computer that doubles as a calendar!
4. News from Cathy Johnson – Cathy has a lot of news to share in this post, but what snagged my attention is the FREE workshop she will be hosting through Strathmore next year.
5. Great Kits and Gadgets for Artists – Stacey Zimmerman has some great gift ideas for artists!
Have a wonderful weekend!