1. Art Seen: Rose Pixie by Sara Burrier is a magical way to end the week!
2. Head’s Up: Next month is the start of our annual Think Pink Exhibit at EBSQ. Artists submit artworks that are predominately Pink along with a fee for the exhibit. The fee goes into a donation pool for Breast Cancer education, support, and early detection. Read about last year’s exhibit and see the art – Think Pink 2013.
3. Learning Resources: Art Tip #120 from EBSQ Artist Cathy Johnson – Working on Toned Paper: Cathy has some wonderful tips on her site. I’ll be sharing more in the weeks to come.
4. In the News: An Infamous Art Forger on His Most Convincing Works
5. Exhibits: We are nearing the last week of September. Have you entered in one or both of our September Exhibits? Member’s Choice receives a monetary award!