1. 29 Faces of May: Scars – Christine Striemer and several other EBSQ artists are participating in the 29 Faces of May challenge. Throughout May I will feature one of those faces in the Friday Five. Today’s face is creepy and captivating!
2. May MOTM: Helpless – Maureen Frank offers an exercise to help with those feelings of helplessness in this month’s mandala. All of Maureen’s Mandala’s are free to download and color how you want!
3. Quillers to join me on EBSQ? – First off, I want to welcome Sandra White to EBSQ! Second, she’s looking for other Quillers to join her. What is Quilling? Check out her blog–it’s amazing.
4. Distance and Time – Niki Soppelsa shares her sketchbook from the 2012 Sketchbook Project. If you love collage don’t miss this one.
5. Arts Goggle in Fort Worth, Texas – Later this month, Melanie Douthit will be participating in a huge art crawl. Check her blog for more details!
Have a wonderful weekend!