1. Orchids and Monarch Butterfly – I love this November painting from artist Christine Striemer. You can also see it in the EBSQ Flower of the Month Show!
2. The Friends an Artist Needs – Melia Newman has a thoughtful post on the life of an artist and the friends we need to keep us creative and sane.
3. Custom Jewelry Tags – Have you ever wondered how jewelry tags are made? Stop by Vickie Miller’s blog for the details on how she makes her tags.
4. Pet Portrait Presents – Pet portraits do make great gifts. Miriam Schulman is taking orders now and shares a wonderful example of a cat portrait.
5. The Camling House – Sara Burrier’s latest post is a two-parter, and while I love the birdhouse she painted, the first half the post caught my eye. It’s all about creating your own handmade brush holder!
Have a great weekend!