The EBSQ Friday Five offers a brief look at noteworthy news from around the EBSQ Artist Blogosphere.
1. Studio Time at Last! – Aimee Dingman is back! Life took over for a bit, mostly in the form of college papers, but now she’s back and you can expect see more of her wonderful art.
2. The Would be Prince – Alma Lee shares her very first cubic frog!
3. The Oil Painting Saga Continues – Jennifer Lommers shares how to both clean your brushes and be environmentally friendly.
4. WIP – Handpainted Magnets – Jennifer Williams is on a painting spree! You won’t believe how many magnets she is painting!
5. My Featured Artist – Every month artist Sherry Key is featuring an artist on her blog. Stop by to see who she chose for May. 🙂
Have a great weekend everyone!