A rose by any other name by Amie R Gillingham
Flight by Aylan N. Couchie
Flip Flops – Left Behind by Ulrike ‘Ricky’ Martin
Parrot Tulips by Harlan
She will prevail by Windi Rosson
You can see these artworks and more in the EBSQ Think Pink 2013 Exhibit!
EBSQ Artist Lisa Wiktorek and I have joined forces to help raise funds via EBSQ for the National Breast Cancer Foundation. When you donate at least $5 you will receive from me an ACEO of Nature’s Fairy Dust, plus, you’ll be entered to win a stunning charm bracelet from Lisa! Please see my blog post, Raising Funds for National Breast Cancer Foundation, for the full details.
1. If you hadn’t noticed from the last Friday Five, I am in the mood for Halloween Art. This week I spotted Melinda Dalke’s adorable Mummy Terrier on the front page!
2. EBSQ Artist Windi Rosson is donated 50% of the proceeds from the sale of her ThinkPink painting, She will Prevail. The donation is automatic on eBay. Proceeds will go to The National Breast Cancer Foundation. Go place your bid today!
3. Debbie Millman’s advice on courage and the creative life. Here’s a quote I love from Millman: If you imagine less, less will be what you undoubtedly deserve. Do what you love, and don’t stop until you get what you love. Work as hard as you can, imagine immensities, don’t compromise, and don’t waste time. Start now. Not 20 years from now, not two weeks from now. Now.
4. 3D Printer Bot Creates Perfect Replicas of Classic Paintings <– Amazing!!
5. The EBSQ Forums are down for a few days while the site undergoes a major upgrade. You can still connect with us on Facebook. Check out our page!