The EBSQ Friday Five offers a brief look at noteworthy news from around the EBSQ Artist Blogosphere.
1. A Group of New Pieces – Polymer clay extraordinaire, Lauren Abrams Cole, shares her new, stunning creations with the world. Aren’t they beautiful!?
2. Pencil Sharpeners for Pastel Pencils – Artist Kari Tirrell offers an informative post on the pro’s and con’s of different, name brand sharpeners.
3. Mother’s Day Giveaway -EBSQ artist, Kimberly Anne Bailey, is having a giveaway for a custom pet portrait. You have till April 22nd to sign up!
4. Spring Sale – Sara Burrier is offering a wonderful deal on her prints if you sign up for her mailing list. Lovers of fantasy and whimsy shouldn’t miss this great deal!
5. Studio Tour – Vicki Miller is having a studio tour on April 14. Check her blog for details.
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
This month Team EBSQ-Etsy is proud to honor Mothers. We have a great selection gift items and original art about that special lady Mom.
These brilliant works of art are brought to you by: Shawn Marie Hardy, Beth Fiedel, Theodora Demetriades, Kris Jean, Alma Lee, Beaded Heron, Carolyn Schiffhouer, and Dawn Thompson
May 2-8 Theme suggestions
May9-15 Theme Voting
May 16- June 2 Theme Posting
June 5th Showcase Runs
108 stores and growing strong! If you have an Etsy store and are a member of EBSQ in good standing – come by and check us out! We have month showcases, and featured items running every week! Get listed today!
Kris Jean, Mod Team EBSQ-Etsy
Like what you see here? We hope you’ll consider leaving a comment or subscribing to one of our feeds. Never miss another cool post from EBSQ. Subscribe to EBSQ: Art Meets Blog v2.0 by Email today!