1. BYOBa – I can’t get enough of Sherry Key’s whimsical and often surreal art. Can you guess the meaning of BYOBa?
2. Hollyhock Painting Started – Take a peek inside Kimberly Vanlandingham’s studio to see how she gets started painting.
3. MOTM: Our Bodies – This month’s free mandala by Maureen Frank encourages us to listen to our bodies and slow down!
4. It won’t be long before my local convention, DragonCon, is underway. This year both Jasmine Becket-Griffith and Tiffany Toland-Scott will be at the Art Show!
5. Tips on Pricing your Art for Licensing – I see this question pop up in the forums often. So here you go. EmptyEasel.com dishes out a few tips to help you with the process.
The EBSQ Friday Five offers a brief look at noteworthy news from around the EBSQ Artist Blogosphere.
1. In Honor of Black History Month – Artist Lisa Nelson took time out to remember the heroes of the Underground Railroad. What a special way to honor Black History Month!
2. Artist Survival 101: Setting up a New Printer – If you haven’t read this, read it now! Artist Jennifer Lommers shares the art of making prints of your work.
3. How do you Know? – Claudia Roulier discusses a question all artists face at one time or another, how do you know when it’s finished? Some great insight here.
4. Being Found – An Art Licensing Interview – Kate Harper interviews EBSQ artist Laura Barbosa on art licensing. Great advice for anyone interested in licensing their artwork.
5. Fast Forward to “Shoreline Shadows” – And for your viewing enjoyment Brenda Boylan shares a video of her pastel painting process.
Have a great weekend folks!