1. Fabric Art Necklace – Check out the latest fabric art from EBSQ artist Sue Young!
2. Time to Refuel the Creative Well – Taking time out from creating is vital in keeping those creative juices flowing. Miriam Schulman shares how she spent her time off and invites you to share how you spend yours.
3. Sandra Willard Solo Show – Scratchboard artist, Sandra Willard, is having her first solo show! It opens today at Illini Union Art Gallery at the University of Illinois (Urbana). Check her blog for full details.
4. Has the art world turned it’s back on you – There’s no denying these are hard times for many visual artists. Delilah Smith shares some ideas for staying afloat (creatively) through the rough times.
5. Something New: WibbleyWare! – Hand-painted pendants and cameo necklaces have made their debut in the World of Wibble. Check it out!!
Have a wonderful weekend!