This isn’t so much a tutorial, but it’s amazing to watch! Do you work with Copic Markers?
1. Vibrant colors and wet petals after a rain is what comes to mind when I look at Ulrike Martin’s latest watercolor painting, Abstract Flowers. It’s a beautiful time of year here in the Northern Hemisphere.
3. I Hate Marketing – Sound familiar? I’m sure I may have used that phrase once or twice. Jon Schindehette talks marketing, some simple tricks and lessons learned.
5. What Do Artists Do All Day – Frank Quitely: Scottish comic book artist.
1. Day Off Art – Kathleen Ralph is a busy mother, artist, and student these days, but even on her day off she’s creating! I love this dragon done in Copic markers.
2. Analog to Digital – Artist Alma Lee is a wizard when it comes to taking one of her artworks, plugging it into her computer and transforming it into something amazing and new. Check it out!
3. March MOTM: Relax – Maureen Frank must be reading my mind, because relax is all I want to do in March. Check out this month’s free to download Mandala of the Month!
4. Two Art House Projects – From my own blog I share two new projects I’m going to be working on this Spring.
5. Your Blog Post Could go Here!! – Blogging isn’t always fun, but it can be a great way to connect with your buyers. Are you blogging at least once a month?
Have a wonderful weekend!