The EBSQ Friday Five offers a brief look at noteworthy news from around the EBSQ Artist Blogosphere.
1. Dusk – Have you checked out Cindy Agathocleous’ blog lately? She’s been working on a new series of paintings. Dusk is my favorite so far.
2. New Art Contest – Victoria at Painter’s Showcase will be hosting an upcoming art contest!
3. Keeping it Simple – Kimberly VanLandingham shares some sound advice for every artist–don’t forget to stop and enjoy life. We can get so caught up in creating, creating, creating that we forget to enjoy the beauty all around us.
4. Happy Birthday to Us – A post in which my cat and I share a birthday (and also a special coupon code to save 35% off on my art). There’s also going to be a huge giveaway later today!
2. Competition – This is the first contest to report this year. Maria van Bruggen is holding a Name My Cat competition that could win you a print, a card and a keychain of her art!
3. A Mathematical Challenge – Artist Jennifer Lommers is also giving away a print of her art if you can solve a mathematical problem. Check her blog for details! Since posting this I’ve realized the contest has ended, sorry! I still think it’s news worthy. Can you solve the problem? 😉
4. Kat Coming Along – Claudia Roulier shares some WIP images from her latest project. Wait till you see this cat!!
5. Coral Fantasy WIP – Stephanie D’aigle began her latest project while it was still 2010, but this is not simple project. Check out her latest beaded wip and then check out her other posts to see how it all began.