The EBSQ Friday Five offers a brief look at noteworthy news from around the EBSQ Artist Blogosphere.
1. In Honor of Black History Month – Artist Lisa Nelson took time out to remember the heroes of the Underground Railroad. What a special way to honor Black History Month!
2. Artist Survival 101: Setting up a New Printer – If you haven’t read this, read it now! Artist Jennifer Lommers shares the art of making prints of your work.
3. How do you Know? – Claudia Roulier discusses a question all artists face at one time or another, how do you know when it’s finished? Some great insight here.
4. Being Found – An Art Licensing Interview – Kate Harper interviews EBSQ artist Laura Barbosa on art licensing. Great advice for anyone interested in licensing their artwork.
5. Fast Forward to “Shoreline Shadows” – And for your viewing enjoyment Brenda Boylan shares a video of her pastel painting process.
Have a great weekend folks!