2. Lowe Mill Art Studios and Grumpy Cat – The talented artists of this large studio in Alabama, including EBSQ’s very own Tracey Allyn Greene, have been featured in The Huffington Post! Congrats, Tracey!
3. Controversies: eBay and Adobe – Tiffany Toland-Scott shares some very important information concerning this two giants. This is a must read for anyone who uses eBay to sell their art and for all Photoshop users.
4. MOTM: Simplify – Maureen Frank’s mandala for May is all about simplifying our lives. Stop by her blog to download this month’s mandala for free.
5. Fostering Friendly Familiarity – EmptyEasel.com has a superb article on how to market your art by building a relationship with your viewers, not just seeing them as buyers.
EBSQ has seen a flurry of new art and we are only in our third week of the new year. I took a virtual stroll through some of our artist’s blogs to see what they’ve been creating in 2013. The diversity, from style and subject to medium, is extraordinary. Picking only five was not easy!
3. On Doodle Speakers – Have you seen Zazzle’s new product, the Doodle Speaker? I recently bought one for my daughter and decided to write a review.
4. New Stamp Collection – Carmen Medlin has new rubber stamps available through SCACD. They’re beautiful!
5. Art for all your sewing needs – Lynne Reichhart is a licensed artist with Kat’s Magical Patches. She written a great post on what they offer and including a great photo of one of her artworks as a fabric block.