1. Harlan’s needle felted creations always make me smile and this one sings of the holidays.
2. Illustrator Kelley McMorris shares an excellent tool to help you price your art – Toggl.
3. The Huffington Post has a list of the 30 Best Art Books of 2013. Have you read any? Would you add any?
4. Creating Good Art Karma is another invaluable article, and a must read, on art marketing from EmptyEasel.com.
5. How Our Camera-Phone Nation is Inspiring Artists – “Now that everyone is a photographer, artists are redefining what photography is…” I would love to know your thoughts on this article!
1. Jail Bull – Melinda Dalke’s Halloween pooches are some of the cutest at EBSQ. Be sure to check out the rest of her blog for other Halloween canines.
2. Licensed KiniArt Westie Scrubs – The title says it all. Delightful Westies of Kim Niles’ imagination can now be found on scrubs!
3. How to Self-Publish an Art Book – More great advice from EmptyEasel.com for anyone who’s thinking of publishing an art book.
4. Sign up for the EBSQ Halloween Showcase – Upload art to the EBSQ Halloween Gallery and then visit the forums to let me know you’d like to be included!
5. Do you have a news worthy post you’d like to see in the EBSQ Friday Five? Email me at amanda[at]ebsqart[dot]com.
1. 29 Faces in May ‘Air Element’ – As a collector of Matryoshka Dolls I could not resist sharing artist, Sherry Key’s face #10 for the 29 Faces in May Challenge. Isn’t she darling?!
2. An End Leads to a New Beginning – Stephanie Amos has an informative blog post on the business of art, specifically artist blogs, that you will not want to miss.
3. Addicted to Artistic Improvement – Delilah Smith made a list of five things you can do to improve your skill as an artist. Are there anymore you would add?
4. ArtView App for iPhone – Stacey Zimmerman has the rundown on Imagekind’s new App that will let you see how art looks on your own walls. Very cool!
5. Creative Reading – I have a blog post on my other blog about creative reading (fiction and nonfiction). What are some of your favorite art books?
Have a wonderful weekend!