1. Harlan’s needle felted creations always make me smile and this one sings of the holidays.
2. Illustrator Kelley McMorris shares an excellent tool to help you price your art – Toggl.
3. The Huffington Post has a list of the 30 Best Art Books of 2013. Have you read any? Would you add any?
4. Creating Good Art Karma is another invaluable article, and a must read, on art marketing from EmptyEasel.com.
5. How Our Camera-Phone Nation is Inspiring Artists – “Now that everyone is a photographer, artists are redefining what photography is…” I would love to know your thoughts on this article!