1. Snowy Field by Delilah Smith reminds me of the countryside here in rural Georgia, especially after the snow storm we had in 2010. Beautiful!
2. You’ve finished a painting just in time for a show, but you need to transport it safely while it dries–what do you do? Check out this great article: How to Make a Wet Painting Holder.
3. Free Video Art Lessons from Jerry’s Artarama – Yes. Free. Enjoy!
4. What qualifies as handmade? Things are changing at Etsy.
5. DrawQuest is now available for iPhone users! What’s the purpose? To encourage daily drawing. Can’t go wrong with that.