1. First Frost by Louise Mead caught my eye this morning for those brilliant blues, but also because we had our first frost of the year just this week.
2. Self-publishing is all the craze right now, so here’s some tips on creating your own art book via Blurb.
3. Blogging isn’t for everyone. I personally believe blogging, when done right, can be a invaluable resource and a way to attract visitors and new fans to your art. But you must be doing it right to see any of the positive effects. Here’s a good list of the do’s and don’t’s.
4. Speaking of blogs, MuddyColors is one of my favorites. It is a treasure trove of both entertaining posts and informative ones. Check out Greg Manchess’ latest post, 10 Things about Value.
5. From Business Insider: 23 Recent Works Of Art That Shook History