1. Pop Surrealism – EBSQ artist, Alma Lee, has an informative post on her blog about Pop Surrealism and how her art fits this genre.
2. MOTM: More than One Way to Get There – Maureen Frank’s mandala for July is available to download for free!
3. Review: Faber Castell and Walnut Hollow Oil Pencils – Sherry Key shares her experiences with two big brand oil pencils.
4. Explore your Inner Creative Spirit – Stacey Zimmerman has a series of post on her blog for expanding your creativity. Check out the latest today.
5. How-To: Product Photography – Artist Louise Mead has a great tips for photographing you art for online marketplaces.
Have a great weekend!