1. Babette – This week’s Face comes to us from EBSQ artist, Patience. Something about this portrait pulls me in and I can’t help but wonder what she is thinking, what she might be looking at with those thoughtful eyes.
2. The Tangerine Process – Oh! You must see the WIP images from Sara Burrier’s latest painting. Wow!!
3. Ten Reasons to Commission a Portrait – An insightful look at portrait art by Miriam Schulman, and why you should commission a portrait today.
4. Painting with Don Cincone – Melanie Douthit had the opportunity to paint with internationally recognized artist, Don Cicone! She has a wonderful post on her blog about the workshop.
5. I’m always on the look out for great blog articles from EBSQ artists. If you have something you’d like to share in the Friday Five drop me a line at amanda[at]ebsqart[dot]com.
Have a wonderful weekend!