The EBSQ Friday Five offers a brief look at noteworthy news from around the EBSQ Artist Blogosphere.
1. Artwork for Japan – Sherry Key is the latest EBSQ artist stepping up to help relief efforts in Japan. She has two auctions on eBay with 100% of the proceeds going to charity.
2. Wash-in: A Classical Painting Technique – Pati Springmeyer is sharing some of her classical painting knowledge she learned while studying at the Ryder School.
3. Poor Richard’s Art – Congrats to Erika Nelson who is now being represented by Poor Richard’s Art, a gallery in Rogers, AR. WooHoo!
4. Giclee Canvas Prints: A comparison – Stop by Jennifer Lommer’s blog for a great article comparing canvas prints from two major POD companies.
5. Supporting Local Animals – Sara Burrier is helping to give back to the ASPCA and you can help too!!
Have a wonderful (and hopefully snow free) weekend!