The EBSQ Friday Five offers a brief look at noteworthy news from around the EBSQ Artist Blogosphere.
1. Dusk – Have you checked out Cindy Agathocleous’ blog lately? She’s been working on a new series of paintings. Dusk is my favorite so far.
2. New Art Contest – Victoria at Painter’s Showcase will be hosting an upcoming art contest!
3. Keeping it Simple – Kimberly VanLandingham shares some sound advice for every artist–don’t forget to stop and enjoy life. We can get so caught up in creating, creating, creating that we forget to enjoy the beauty all around us.
4. Happy Birthday to Us – A post in which my cat and I share a birthday (and also a special coupon code to save 35% off on my art). There’s also going to be a huge giveaway later today!
5. Blogging for Artists Part 1 – Why it’s Important Hint, hint.
Have a great weekend everyone!!