The EBSQ Friday Five offers a brief look at noteworthy news from around the EBSQ Artist Blogosphere.
1. Tamaska – A stunning new painting from EBSQ Artist Joanne L Gallery.
2. New Large Original Oil Painting – Jennifer Lommers shares her first oil painting after 20 years of painting in acrylics! She also shares what she has re-discovered about painting in oils.
3. Art “Blank canvases, inspirations and Wips” – Sherry Key has several amazing art works in progress. Check them out on her blog!
4. A Soulful Touch of Winter – Artist Lori Levin returns to blogging with a introspective post on being an artist and battling fear.
5. A Subtle Change in Direction – January must be the month for introspection. I know it tends to be for me as I plan for the new year ahead. In one of Cathy Darling’s recent posts she delves into the direction her art has taken.
Have a safe and creative weekend!