The EBSQ Friday Five offers a brief look at noteworthy news from around the EBSQ Artist Blogosphere.
1. The 2010 Great Penguin Invasion – Some of us at EBSQ are already thinking of the holidays, including the talented Stephanie D’Aigle. I do believe these are the cutest beads I’ve ever seen!
2. November 2010: Allow – Did you know EBSQ has their own Mandala Guru? Every month artist, Maureen Frank posts a Mandala of the month. This month’s theme is “Allow.”
3. A Corgi Puppy’s Christmas Surprise – Cathy Santarsiero, a Corgi artist and lover, has artwork in the upcoming Christmas book, The Watching. Check her blog for preorder details.
4. It’s a Left-Handed Thing – Are you a left-handed artist? Sherry Key is, and she’d love to hear about your experiences!
5. More on Sales – Many of us are talking about it, behind the scenes, the state of sales and the outlook this holiday season. Claudia Roulier has a three part discussion on sales, prices and how far will you go?
Have a great weekend!