The EBSQ Friday Five offers a brief look at noteworthy news from around the EBSQ Artist Blogosphere.
1. “Fairy Nights” Start to Finish – Artist Sherry Key offers an excellent look at the step by step creation of Fairy Nights.
2. Full Color Saturation with Color Pencils – Ever wondered how Alma Lee does it? How she creates those intense, rich color pencil paintings? I say paintings because these don’t look like drawings to me!
3. My Somerset Studio Cover – Congratulations are in order for EBSQ artist Andrea T Sieler for her cover spot on the popular magazine Somerset Studio!
4. Group Show! Wreckard Havoc – Misty Benson is in a fabulously creepy show going on now through Sept. 15. See her blog for details.
5. Insert your Link Here – It’s no easy task scouring the EBSQ artist blogs for interesting news and art, especially during the summer months when everyone would rather be outside than blogging. Have you recently posted something you think would be perfect for the Friday Five? Stop by my EBSQ Portfolio to let me know!
Have a great weekend folks!