The EBSQ Friday Five offers a brief look at noteworthy news from around the EBSQ Artist Blogosphere.
1. Indian Summer – After a year away from painting Julianne Richards is back! Indian Summer is her second painting of the year.
2. Chinese Brush Painting with Susan – Read all about Cathy Santarsiero’s studio play date and her exploration into Chinese brush painting.
3. Creating Memorable Art – Artist Michele Carter shares a bit about her process and what it means to create memorable art.
4. Deadlines and Targets – Jeremy McKay is having an Open Studio to highlight his 100 paintings of La Jolla Cave. Check his blog for date and time.
5. Day 1, Resolve and Other Words of Note – Pastel artist Brenda Boylan is taking a workshop. Don’t miss this post and her others highlighting her day and it’s creations.
Have a wonderful and creative weekend!