The EBSQ Friday Five offers a brief look at noteworthy news from around the EBSQ Artist Blogosphere.
1. My Water Birds – Self-taught artist Andrea is a new addition to the EBSQ community. Please join me in welcoming her and check out her wonderful art to help support gulf wildlife affected by the BP Oil Disaster.
2. Lessons from Oxford – Lori Leven delves into her art and her soul, you don’t want to miss this. Read it and read it slowly.
3. Designing a Print Basket – Attempt No. 1 – Ever need a print basket to take with you to arts and craft shows? Well, Jennifer Lommers can show you how to make your own!
4. Feeling Cheated – Those of you living in the Northwest will be able to relate to jewelry artist, Vickie Miller’s frustrations.
5. ArtCandy.tv Permanence in Effect – Natasha Wescoat has a new blog and invites you to pull of a chair and get comfy!
Have a great weekend!