The EBSQ Friday Five offers a brief look at noteworthy news from around the EBSQ Artist Blogosphere.
1. Classical Fine Art – At the top of our list this week I wanted to welcome back EBSQ artist Lee Lynch!
2. Pastels USA Award – Artist Kari Tirrell recently had two pastel paintings accepted into Pastels USA, the annual open exhibition. One of her pastel paintings won an award!!
3. By Golly, I’m Partially Moved – Carmen Keys may be moving, but she’s still had time to create some exquisite ACEOs. Check her blog for details on where to purchase her latest treasures.
4. Cafe con Leche at Moffit Cancer Center – More congratulations are in order for Maria Soto Robbins, who’s painting Cafe con Leche was chosen to represent an event to raise funds for Cancer research.
5. Beavercreek Open Studios – Mark your calendars! It’s nearly time for the Open Studio event where you can meet and greet with EBSQ artist Blenda Tyvoll. See her blog for details.
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!