The EBSQ Friday Five offers a brief look at noteworthy news from around the EBSQ Artist Blogosphere.
1. A Group of New Pieces – Polymer clay extraordinaire, Lauren Abrams Cole, shares her new, stunning creations with the world. Aren’t they beautiful!?
2. Pencil Sharpeners for Pastel Pencils – Artist Kari Tirrell offers an informative post on the pro’s and con’s of different, name brand sharpeners.
3. Mother’s Day Giveaway -EBSQ artist, Kimberly Anne Bailey, is having a giveaway for a custom pet portrait. You have till April 22nd to sign up!
4. Spring Sale – Sara Burrier is offering a wonderful deal on her prints if you sign up for her mailing list. Lovers of fantasy and whimsy shouldn’t miss this great deal!
5. Studio Tour – Vicki Miller is having a studio tour on April 14. Check her blog for details.
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!