The EBSQ Friday Five offers a brief look at noteworthy news from around the EBSQ Artist Blogosphere. This week I pulled blog posts about EBSQ show entries and Nibblefest entries. Enjoy!
1. Daffodils and Yellow Bird – Artist Patricia Christensen shares a little more about her delightful entry to the March FOTMshow.
2. Kahlua and Cream – Gwen Bell shares her favorite cocktail and her entry to the March Beverage show.
3. Spring Daffodil plus Fairy – I love this whimsical creation from Leola Walker!
4. Pen and Ink Tutorial – Sherry Key not only shares her Pen & Ink show entry, but also shows us how it’s done.
5. Happy Cows – EBSQ artist, Alma Lee, gives her take on whether cows really are happier in California.
Have a wonderful weekend and Easter for those of you that celebrate! 😀
*Don’t forget to check out the EBSQ Shows! Voting is now through April 8th.