The EBSQ Friday Five offers a brief look at noteworthy news from around the EBSQ Artist Blogosphere.
1. A Poppy of a Tutorial – Artist Sara Burrier has a wonderful tutorial on her blog, from sketch to finished artwork. Here’s part one to get you started.
2. A Gallery of Trompe L’oeil Paintings – Our very own Lauren Abrams is one of several EBSQ artist who will be teaching at Craft.edu. Check out her new gallery.
3. On Keeping an Artist’s Journal – The talented Cathy Johnson and her thoughts on journals for artists.
4. Wisdom Inc. – New miniature art from EBSQ artist, Theresa Bayer. I love the symbolism in her artworks.
5. Having a Dialogue About your Art – Artist Claudia Roulier shares a recent discussion about the in’s and out’s of talking about one’s art.
Have a wonderful weekend!