The EBSQ Friday Five offers a brief look at noteworthy news from around the EBSQ Artist Blogosphere.
1. FOTM: Daffodil Progress II – Artist Kris Jean is sharing her latest Flower of the Month painting, as it develops. The image on the right is only a small glimpse. Check out her blog to see this stunning painting.
2. Paws for Charity Book – Abby Creek Studios, a.k.a. EBSQ artist Linda O’Neill will be featured in this charity book to support the Avon Foundation Breast Cancer Crusade.
3. Demonstrating Pastels from Start to Finish – The recently featured, Brenda Boylan, will be demonstrating a pastel painting at Amato’s Gallery in Beaverton, Oregon this Saturday.
4. Little Snowman Giveaway – Polymer Clay artist Ginny Baker is having a giveaway on her blog!
5. Fantasy Art Collection – Another wonderful, and magical giveaway from artist Sara Burrier. You can win the new Fantasy Art Collection book; which features some of her own art!!
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!