The EBSQ Friday Five offers a brief look at noteworthy news from around the EBSQ Artist Blogosphere. This week’s Friday Five is a little different, there’s a theme, Candy! Tonight is the deadline for entering in the February Juried EBSQ Candy Show; which is also to be a brick-and-mortar exhibition.
1. Chocolate Shoppe – This isn’t your ordinary candy shop and no, it’s not an EBSQ Artist Blog. But it is the site for the 2010 Candy Show! 😛
2. The Year of Turning it Around – Artist Aimee Dingman shares her Candy show entries and her determination and struggle to keep creating against the odds. 🙂
3. Hug Unfurled – Colored pencil artist extraordinaire talked about savoring the kiss. 😉
4. M&Ms – Pastel artist Kari Tirrell discusses the struggle to paint her subject without eating it first! 😀
5. Walnut Whip Waltz – Mark Satchwill’s treasured whips were not in the Candy Show, but they should have been. I forgive Mark and blame the ocean that separates him from the Chocolate Shoppe. 😉
Yes, I did put smiley’s on each and every one of the Friday Five’s. LOL
Have a great weekend!!