The EBSQ Friday Five offers a brief look at noteworthy news from around the EBSQ Artist Blogosphere.
1. Notes from a Smelly Rhino – AKA Artist Rebecca Salcedo – has instructions for putting together your very own Spray Booth. It’s both inexpensive and deconstructable if you don’t have room to keep it up 24/7.
2. It’s Almost Halloween! Oops – I mean Valentines Day! is brought to you buy artist Lisa Nelson. From Jan. 13 to Feb 13 she’s hosting Holiday Hootenanny at SpookytimeJingles.
3. Name that Painting – Artist Betty Refour is asking for your help. She needs a name for her new painting (shown right). The painting is also for sale in her Etsy shop and a portion of the sale goes to support Breast Cancer initiatives.
4. The Balancing Act – Find out what really does happen when you combine a Mother, Tortured Artist and Desperate Housewife over at The Art and Life of Jaz.
5. Pushing your Limits – Simple and insightful advice from artist Robyn Tipton that applies to more than just artists. In times of stress and struggle it’s more important than ever to rise above. Carpe Diem.
Have a great weekend everyone!