This just in from our good friend Alyson Stanfield:
This is just a quick reminder that if your blog is suffering from neglect, indifference, confusion, or identity disorders, we’re here to help.
Cynthia Morris and I are scrubbing in for the Blog Triage class, which begins next Wednesday, August 19. At the end of the procedure, you will:
* Be clear on what your blog is all about
* Have more things to write about than you ever
* Form a stronger connection with your visitors
* Have confidence to be an expert in your field
* Be proud that your blog is much better looking
* Have a plan to maintain your blog’s health
* Be on your way to becoming famous!
The class is limited to 30 people and just a few seats remain (really!). Grab your spot now if your blog needs some TLC. All of the details are here:http://artbizcoach.com/classes/blogtriage.html
Enjoy your end-of-the-summer weekend,
If you end up doing the triage class with her, let us know what you think!
Like what you see here? We hope you’ll consider leaving a comment or subscribing to one of our feeds. Never miss another cool post from EBSQ. Subscribe to EBSQ: Art Meets Blog v2.0 by Email today!