Posts Tagged sgk
October is drawing to a close, and we’ve seen some tremendous support for our Susan G Komen fundraiser, Think Pink. At present time, we’re at 56 awesome and thought provoking entries. We’ve asked for a suggested donation of $10 per entry to EBSQ’s Think Pink Team, but right now we’re only at $245 (that’s 16%) of our $1500 fundraising goal– and I personally donated 10% of our goal to our total. We’re doing slightly better with our prize money goal with our Chipin widget. We’re trying to raise $500 in prize money for our participating artists and we’re doing fairly well with $130 (that’s 26%) toward that goal.
How can you help? First and foremost, if you’re a show participant and haven’t donated directly to the EBSQ Think Pink Team on the Susan G Komen website, please do so now. It’s a very worthy cause AND it makes you eligible to win the prize money being collected.
Secondly, we hope you’ll consider supporting our artists by donating to our chipin for the Member’s Choice award. Right now, we’re at the largest monthly prize amount we’ve seen in quite some time. I’d dearly love to see us reach our $500 goal, or even surpass it by month’s end.
Last but not least, PLEASE help promote the show. The clock is ticking and I’d really love to see us make both of our goals before October ends.
Thanks for your consideration!
From 10/1/2009 thru 10/31/2009
It’s something that impacts us all in one way or another. Whether it’s a mother or a wife; a sister, a friend, ourselves – someone in our … more
Like what you see here? We hope you’ll consider leaving a comment or subscribing to one of our feeds. Never miss another cool post from EBSQ. Subscribe to EBSQ: Art Meets Blog v2.0 by Email today!