1. Italian Night – This week’s featured art is Christine Striemer’s December Nibblefest entry. I’m not Italian, but my family has a tradition of eating out on Christmas Eve and it’s usually at an Italian restaurant. So for me, this holds a touch of Christmas!
2. Daily Painting Demo – Enjoy watching an artist make magic? Check out Delilah Smith’s new Youtube video for her painting, Sunshine Sparkle.
3. EBSQ Zombie Apocalypse Juror – Missed yesterday’s EBSQ interview with Juror Robb Padgett? You might find some invaluable tips for surviving a zombie apocalypse inside…
4. Did you know EBSQ is on Pinterest? Now you do.
5. Are you an EBSQ Artist with a newsworthy blog post? Contact me to be included in the weekly Friday Five. amanda[at]ebsqart[dot]com
Today’s Friday Five is for those of you like me, who need an extra cuppa.
Coffee by Torrie Smiley
The Cafe by Christine Striemer
Cup of Jo by Abril Andrade Griffith
Coffee Monger by Sherry Key
Tom’s Diner by Patience
Have a great weekend!
1. Avatar – Amazing new artwork from Gretchen Del Rio!
2. NFAC Art Auctions – Sherry Key has the run down all the amazing Nibblefest entries for September.
3. Beginning Creative Lettering Class – Check Terry McClary’s blog for details on her new class. Starts October 1st!
4. Do you have some noteworthy news for the EBSQ Friday Five?
5. Let us know so we can feature you and your blog!
The EBSQ Friday Five offers a brief look at noteworthy news from around the EBSQ Artist Blogosphere.
1. Shreds – Check out the latest, and still available to purchase, from Christine E. Striemer (CES). Her work is amazing!
2. Day 173: Racing the Clock – Took Gallagher is one of many artists participating in the 365 Project. I especially love Day 173 because of the handsome kitty who looks a lot like mine, but check out those block prints!
3. Nibblefest! – Kimberly Vanlandingham shares with us her latest entry to Nibblefest. What’s Nibblefest? Kimberly shares that info too!
4. Geisha – Sherry Key revisits her polymer clay sculpture from the EBSQ Saints Show and the results are stunning!
5. Are you an EBSQ artist who blogs? Do you write noteworthy articles? I want you in my feed reader! Contact me at EBSQ.
The EBSQ Friday Five offers a brief look at noteworthy news from around the EBSQ Artist Blogosphere. This week we are featuring Nibblefest entries and one (very cute) oddball.
1.“Jack” – Who could say no to this face? Stop by Christine’s blog and follow the links to this auction on Ebay!
Jack by Christine E. Striemer
2. June Nibblefest Art – Artist Sherry Key has three whimsical entries to this months theme. Don’t miss out!
3. A Dog’s World – Tiffany Matthews’ entries this month are not only works of art, but also greeting cards. She needs your bids!
4. Castro & Blaze – What a cute pair from Drusilla Kehl. You have to love dogs who care this much.
5. Show Me the Scampi – Whoa! What do we have here? Okay, this one isn’t a dog, but you have to take a look at this cute cat. Painted by Karen Winters for Art for Animals, a show to benefit the Pasadena Humane Society and SPCA (where they also have dogs).
Have a great weekend and think about helping a pet in need!
The EBSQ Friday Five offers a brief look at noteworthy news from around the EBSQ Artist Blogosphere. This week’s is a special addition to highlight EBSQ Artist who have blogged about their Nibblefest entries! Can you guess this month’s theme?
1. Cocoa – Christine E. Striemer is a new member of EBSQ, from Saskatchewan, Canada. I love her Nibblefest entry, Cocoa!
2. Cat Nap – EBSQ Artist, Patience, captures the “how dare you wake me up” look perfectly!
3. Black Cat and Green Tea -Ah, relaxation! Lisa Nelson’s take on the theme is so soothing.
4. Black Cat -Aimee Dingman took time out from her busy schedule to revive a forgotten old friend.
5. Four Fabulous Felines – Sherry Key went all out, creating a whimsical and fun bunch of Cat ACEOs.
Have a wonderful weekend and go place those bids!