1. Today’s featured art for the Friday Five is a call for help. Christine E Striemer’s cat Gary is missing. She’s offering an award for whoever finds him: My sweet little Gary went missing Oct 21/2013. An 8″ x 8″ custom pet portrait (or any 8″ x 8″ painting of your choosing) goes to whoever finds her in Eston, SK area!
UPDATE: Gary has been found!! She’s safe and sound at home with Christine.
2. We are nearing the end of our fundraiser for the National Breast Cancer Foundation. Don’t forget, when you make a donation of $5 or more I’ll send you an ACEO and you get entered to win a Think Pink bracelet by Lisa Wiktorek. See the full details here: Raising Funds for National Breast Cancer Foundation.
3. Speaking of Think Pink, have you entered EBSQ’s annual exhibit? The clock is ticking. Enter the Think Pink 2013 Exhibit today!
4. EBSQ artist Michele Lynch posted her show schedule for October through December. See it on the Michele Lynch Art Blog.
5. Exhibition Without Walls recently interviewed EBSQ member Michael Glover on his amazing HDR Photography. Congrats, Michael!