1. Discovery, Fairy Laundry Day Redux – Sherry’s Key’s imagination is tickles my inner child. I adore this redux of her original Fairy Laundry Day, but I may be a bit bias–I own the original. ;)
2. How to Get Published in a Bead/Jewelry Magazine – Laura Bracken has an excellent post for jewelry artists wanting to be published. This is only Part 1 so be sure to follow her blog for part two.
3. Watercolor Walk-through – Carmen Medlin shares a walk-through for two of her latest watercolor aceo paintings. Discover the in’s and out’s of her process!
4. Art in the White Mountains – Congratulations to Jeanne Forsyth! She has recently been accepted into the North Easter Arizona Fine Arts Association. Her paintings will be on exhibit at the High Country Art Gallery beginning May 22nd.
5. Cambodia vs. the Cleveland Art Museum – Cambodia is the latest country to come forward seeking art they say was stolen from an archaeological site.